Information We Collect
When you use the Services, we collect information that you provide us directly or automatically. We also may collect information about you from third parties or that is publicly available.
Information that you provide us
Communications with Pellenc
If you contact Pellenc, either through our online platform, e-mail or otherwise, we may keep your message, e-mail address and contact information to respond to your request.
If you are accessing the Services through a mobile device, you can choose to share your device’s location with us in order to enable location-based features in the Services.
Information that we collect automatically
When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your IP address, the address of the web pages you visited that had Pellenc features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used the Services, and cookie data.
When you use the Services to connect with others who list their products and services on Pellenc’s platform, our servers automatically record conversations occurring on the Pellenc platform to ensure compliance with Pellenc guidelines and for monitoring, supervision, and quality assurance and training purposes.
In addition to Log Data, we may also collect information about the device on which you are using the Services, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings.
Do Not Track
Your browser may support a “Do Not Track” option that can be selected in your browser settings, which sends a signal to websites you visit informing them that you do not want certain information about your visit to be collected. At this time we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
Analytics and Usage
We use data analytics and work with certain third party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand and improve the use of our Services. These third party service providers may collect information sent by your device as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address. Third party ad partners may also share information with us to help us measure and tailor ads.
Information From Third Parties
Information from Other Services
You may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link one or more of your social media accounts to the Services, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts). The information we obtain from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies.
Information from Other Users
In order to enhance user engagement with the Services, other Users may provide us information on their experience with you, such as whether you have contacted or responded to them and whether projects and orders have been completed.
Publicly Available Information
Depending on your account type, we may also collect information about you from publicly available sources and make it available on the Services. For example, we may collect information from industry associations and networks in which your participate or are affiliated.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to deliver, support and improve the Services. For example, we display content that you upload and post publicly and facilitate communications and transactions between you and other users. We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, for example, based on your interests and content you post. We also use your information to notify you about updates to the Services, monitor and test the Services, remember your login information, and contact you for marketing purposes.
When We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties from time to time, including:
- Agents, Contractors and Service Providers. We may share your information with our agents, contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Services, fulfill your requests for authorized transactions, or provide user support.
- Analytics and Usage. We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and other business. For example, we may disclose to a business the number of users that have viewed their product or may disclose to a professional how many times their profile has been viewed.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the acquiring company.
- Other Users. Information that you post publicly through the Services (for example, photos, comments, or profile information) may be made publicly available.
- We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us, helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, or helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
The content on our Service is intended for adults and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you learn that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us immediately at email@example.com, and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
If you are a registered user of the Services, we provide you with account settings and tools to access, correct, delete or modify the personal information you have provided to us and associated with your account.
You can also permanently delete your account at any time by going to your account settings. Search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public information, like your user profile and content you provide, even after you have deleted this information or deactivated your account.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s ‘Shine the Light’ law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3171 Guerneville Rd
Santa Rosa CA 95401, USA
Effective: January 1, 2021