Sprayer – Eole 3000/VXL
100% INTEGRATED INTERFACE
EASY TOUCH TOUCHSCREEN CONSOLE
- A specific control interface is automatically displayed when the sprayer is coupled.
- Intuitive menus and icons make EOLE settings easy to configure.
MONITORING THE WORK
- Instant display of active sections, ground tracking, and tank levels on the EASY TOUCH console.
EASY DRIVE JOYSTICK
- Automatic button assignment.
- Control of ramp movements and active sections.
- The operator can control the tips directly from the joystick by managing the number of active sections, without interrupting the work in progress.
- When the right or left spraying boom is fully deactivated, the ramp automatically folds up.
RAMP FOLDING IN HEADLAND TURN
- When exiting a row, 1 click on the joystick cuts off the spraying, stops the ground tracking, and starts the ramp folding sequence.
- When entering a new row, a second click re-extends the ramp and restarts the spraying.
PASSING OVER THE VINES
- Depending on how much room there is at the headland, the whole ramp can be raised to pass over the vines.
- Control and check the EOLE set-up entirely from the ground.
- This panel groups together valves and switches for all sprayer functions.
- An intuitive operation guide helps the operator easily position the valves to the desired position.
- Enables the operator to prepare the spray mixture safely from the ground.
- The mixing can be done while filling the tank.
- Large volume and graduated tank (10.6 gallons).
- Built-in rinse tank.
OPTIMAL SPRAYING DISTANCE
- The distance between the diffusers and the canopy can be adjusted to maintain optimal spray quality however thick the foliage.
- The pendulum-mounted downpipes keep that distance the same regardless of the tilt.
ADAPTED TO THE HEIGHT OF THE PLANT GROWTH
- The number of active diffusers can be adjusted according to the height of the plant growth.
- The diffusers can be adjusted to ensure that the spray goes exactly where it should.
- The EOLE spraying ramp is equipped with ultrasound sensors that allow it to precisely monitor variations in height and tilt: The down pipes remain facing the vines.
- Tilt correction up to 30%.
- Linked to the suspended ramp and downpipes, the ground tracking keeps working smoothly as you progress.
- The working height can be memorized with one click on the EASY TOUCH console.
- Each type of anti-drift nozzle has been approved for reducing unsprayed buffer zones.
THREE FANS LOCATED AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE
TO THE DOWNPIPES
- Minimizes pressure losses.
- Improves the air flow consistency and thereby the spray quality.
DPAE SYSTEM (ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED FLOW RATE PROPORTIONAL TO FORWARD SPEED)
- Regulates the flow rate based on the ground speed to maintain a constant spraying rate.
- Intuitive interface fully integrated on the EASY TOUCH console.
- With automatic one-click calibration, this system is one of the easiest to use on the market.
GPS TRACKING OF THE SPRAYED ROWS*
- Makes life easier for the operator, as there is no need to count the rows.
- Easier to operate: Avoids spraying the same rows twice or forgetting any of them.
- A file summarizing the work done (customer name, date, surface sprayed, etc.) can be retrieved on a USB flash drive.
EASIER TO USE
- Automatic hydraulic width adjustment, easily configured and operated on the EASY TOUCH console.
- Adjustable working width and headland stops.
AVAILABLE RAMP CONFIGURATIONS
- 3 rows of wide vines.
- 4 rows of wide vines.
- 4 rows of narrow vines.
- 528 or 793 gallons
PRESSURIZED AND FILTERED CAB
- The cab pressurization is synchronized with the start-up of the sprayer fans: No risk of forgetting.
- An alarm is triggered if any problem is detected (e.g. a door not properly closed).
- Hour counter for the active carbon filter on the EASY TOUCH console, with a “time to replace” alert.
- 1 emergency stop accessible from the ground, on the control console.
VARIABLE FLOW PUMP
- • Spraying, mixing the liquid to be sprayed, filling the tanks from below, and rinsing are all carried out efficiently by the same pump.
- Maximum flow rate of 69 gallons per minute!
- Filling the tank and mixing the spray products at the same time is fast and practical.
VARIABLE RUNNING SPEED
- The rotational speed of the pump is always adapted to the job at hand: Fuel savings.
- Suitable for spraying from 50 to more than 264 gallons per hectare!
IN ALL CONDITIONS
- The mixing of the spray liquid in the tanks is independent of the spraying. Effective mixing regardless of the selected spray pressure.
- The spray mixture remains consistent throughout the spraying process.
- The mixing is automatically stopped at the end of the tank to limit the possible appearance of foam.
MULTIPLE FILTRATION LEVELS
- Filtration at intake, discharge, and at each downpipe.
- Reduced risk of clogging.
- Quick maintenance: All the filters are accessible and located at a level that is easy to reach.
- Across the range, 350 liters of on-board water for more efficient rinsing.
- The operator can quickly and easily select the rinsing mode from the operating station: tanks, ramp, or mixer independently.
- If the spraying work has to be interrupted, rinsing the ramp without flushing to the tank prevents the risk of clogging when restarting.
The high-volume Eole VXL sprayer can be configured for use with the industry-standard Pellenc downspouts with pneumatic nozzles or equipped with Cropland fan-style dispersion system.
3171 Guerneville Road Santa Rosa, CA 95401 United States
Tel. +1 (707) 568 7286
Fax +1 (707) 568 7369
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org