This innovative thermovinification process significantly improves the quality of the wines and adapts the type of wine to consumer requests.
- Rounder, fuller, fruitier wines.
- Stable color and aromas.
- Denatures harmful enzymes (laccase, polyphenol and oxidase).
- The full potential of the grapes is revealed.
- Better incorporated yeasts: optimized fermentation kinetics
- Non-stop operation possible.
- Continuous process up to alcoholic fermentation.
- Reduced heating costs thanks to greater flexibility with dates of harvesting.
- Improved cellar capacities to produce new styles of wine or juice.
- Optimized cellar with more opportunities for the vinification team.
- Fermentation capacity increased by 25% for the same energy input.
- Fewer refits, labor saving.
- The entire volume of the tank is used.
- Better temperature control during fermentation.
- Fermentation volumes up 25% with the same amount of energy.
- Easier to empty the tank (if vinification in liquid phase).
Ease of Use
- Programmable logic controller.
- Simple and intuitive touchscreen interface.