Hedge Trimmer – Helion 3
The new generation professional electric hedge trimmer
“Our HELION hedge trimmer offers us great precision and considerable time savings.”
For professional work
- 1.2in diameter cutting capacity for perfect cutting back and finishing work
- 4 cutting speeds to adapt the job and vegetation type
- 3 cutting blades to choose from, interchangeable in 1 minute
- Exclusive anti-jamming system for easy release without breakage
- New ergonomic design of the blade guard to reduce the risk of cuts
- Double trigger safety start on the rear handle
Uncompromised working comfort
- Stainless steel anti-kickback guard
- Quick connection and disconnection of the tool to the battery
- IP54 waterproof rating to continue working even in the rain
- 3 interchangeable blades
- ULiB 250, 750, 1200, 1500 and Alpha 520, 260 battery operation
HELION 3 incorporates an exclusive device that reverses the direction of rotation of the motor if the cutting bar gets stuck in the vegetation.
Ultra-robust cutting blades
The HELION 3 professional electric hedge trimmer has a blade guard, an aluminum stiffener, carbon steel blades and a stainless steel anti-kickback guard.
Speed selector button
The 4 cutting speeds of HELION 3 make it possible to adapt to the type of species to be trimmed/pruned and to better manage the autonomy of the equipment.
The different sized hedge trimmer blades can be mounted and dismounted in 1 minute.
The new ergonomic design of the blade guard provides additional safety for the user against the risk of cuts.
Fast Connector System
HELION 3 allows quick connection and disconnection of the tool to the battery during work sessions to get out of any risky situation fast.
|Max. power – W||1200|
|Weight – lbs||w/20in blade = 7.5 lbs|
w/25in blade = 7.83 lbs
w/30in blade = 8.0 lbs
|Tooth spacing/pitch – in||1.3|
|Tooth height – in||0.9|
|Tooth thickness – in||0.09|
|Blade speeds – s/min||3,200 to 3,800|
|Sound pressure (LpA)** – dB(A) – uncertainty KpA: 1.5 dB (A)||80|
|Guaranteed sound pressure (LWA)** – dB(A) – uncertainty KWA: 2 dB(A)||93|
|Vibration emission values*** at the handle (m/s²)||ah = 3.4|
|Protection rating / sealing||IP54|