Multifunction: Front arm and weight holder
- A single connection point for the hydraulic push-pulls and electrical outlets at shoulder height (same as with the MULTIVITI chassis).
- Automatic recognition of coupled tools.
- Automatic reallocation of commands on the joystick and the EASY TOUCH Multifunction console for the tools connected.
Accessible to all
- Automatic adaptation of the rotation speed of the tool coupled to the front arm according to the carrier’s forward speed.
- Numerical indications of arm length visible from the cab.
- Optional: hydraulic adjustment of the length of the arm from the cab.
- Road approval with PELLENC multifunction tools.
- Good visibility on the road and while working.
- Optimum stability on gradients and slopes with the weight holder and a low center of gravity.
22 of our 26 PELLENC carriers are equipped with front arm/weight holders for carrying out jobs such as thinning of shoots, leaf stripping, and sinking posts as a service provider. As such, we optimize the amortization of our carriers, each of which is in use from 700 to 800 hours annually. Using a carrier for this type of work improves the performance and the quality of our work—it is a win-win situation for our customers and for us!
Front Arm attachment:
Take advantage of the front arm attachment for Optimum series tractors. The Multifunction arm attaches conveniently to the quick monocoupler allowing you to power any Pellenc Multiviti equipment.
For maximum stability, using the Pellenc Counter-weight attachment allows for use of the front arm on the Optimum series tractors.