On narrow or wide vines, spray 3 to 6 rows at the same time. Carry out spraying with the help of pneumatic and air jet sprayers and take advantage of the Eole 2’s automated systems.
- 3 turbines: economic performance.
- Drift on the ground and in the atmosphere limited through optimal and precise spray positioning.
- Adjustable diffusers depending on plant growth stage of the vines, without changing the hectare flow rate.
- Up to 30 % fuel savings.
- Precise positioning of spray on the plant canopy.
- Automatic ultrasonic ground tracking (slope correction of up to 30%).
- The turbines are positioned above the rows to ensure better distribution of the product.
- Optimum micronisation with pneumatic spraying.
- Reduced drift with air-blast spray.
- Powerful blending by hydrojets, provides a homogeneous mix in the tank for all types of products.
- Pump output of 25.3 gal/min at 20 bars.
- Extremely easy to use with just one click (automatic opening and closing of the spraying booms).
- Plantation width setting from the cab’s control panel.
- Tank level visible from the cab: digital display.
- Thanks to the rinse circuit, effluents are significantly reduced.
- Pellenc carriers have wheels that are centred in the rows, thus ensuring the longevity of the vineyards.
- Drift is limited.
- Tanks washing is completed with rotary nozzles (optional).
- Up to 30% fuel consumption.
- Flow-rate directly proportional to ground-speed so the programmed dosage is respected.
- Preserves the root system (wheels are centred on the row).