With a weight of less than 2 pounds, the PRUNION pruning shears revolutionize tree pruning, and can be used by anyone. Its wide cutting diameter makes them convenient to use and the 250 battery boosts efficiency, since two PELLENC tools can be connected at once.
- The least expensive professional pruning shears on the market.
- With its different cutting modes, you can tailor it to your specific pruning needs.
- The lightest tree pruner on the market: (1.9 lbs).
- Cheapest on the market in its category.
- Easy maintenance (lubrication).
- Compact and easy to handle right or left-handed.
- Optical trigger for instinctive control of the blade half-opening.
- Slim, comfortable, oval handle.
- Suitable for right- and left-handed use.
|PRUNING SHEAR CHARACTERISTICS||PRUNION|
|Weight of the shears (g)||860 (1.9 lbs)|
|Blade opening (mm)||67 (2.64in)|
|Cutting diameter (mm)||45 (1.77in)|
|Length (mm)||298 (11.73 in)|
|Oval blade diameter (h x l) (mm)||41*38 (1.6 x 1.5in)|
|Blade change without tools||•|
|Weight (g)||1680 (3.7 lbs)|
|Maximum power (w)||1730|
|Average lifetime – (cycles)||1000|
|Average battery life with PRUNION||12h*|
* depending on storage conditions/charge/use
Compatible with the Prunion Pole Extension!