This latest generation of pruning shears is a convergence of cutting-edge technologies, making vineyard pruning faster and more efficient than ever before.
- The cutting head slices through vines effortlessly
- Cutting diameter of 1.4in
- The latest-generation brushless geared motor
- Four-user operating modes
- Latest generation brushless motor for increased power. NEW
- Very high-efficiency motor: 93%.
- Pellenc Motor Management – Powerful and perfectly controlled cutting—even at very low speeds—for unrivaled precision.
- The user is protected by the patented Activ’Security safety feature, with or without PELLENC gloves
- ULiB 150 IP54 batteries – The IP54 protection rating against dust and water ingress allows the user to work even in rainy conditions.
- The body, ball screws, and nuts are all made from high-strength materials
- The frequency of routine maintenance servicing has been stretched out to once every 400 hours of use
- Guaranteed battery life of more than 1 day
The C35 pruner is great because it fits in the hand well, it is thin and powerful and very agile to move around when pruning.
4 operating modes
1 – Progressive mode with half-opening: works progressively with the blades set to the half-opening position
2 – Progressive mode: works progressively without the half-opening position
3 – Fast on/off with half-opening: rapid repeated cutting with the blades set to the half-opening position
4 – Fast on/off: rapid repeated cutting without the half-opening position
With the user touching the tool at two points on the trigger and the lower body with one hand, the Activ’Security feature stops the blades instantly if the other hand touches a metal part of the cutting head.
Comfort and Vegetation Gloves
To ensure the optimal efficiency of the Activ’Security system, PELLENC has developed a range of gloves, especially for extreme conditions.
Cost-effective: We sell our gloves one by one, so when you wear one out you can buy a single glove to replace it!”
It allows for instinctive management of the opening of the cutting head.
Precision control of the blade opening for fast, accurate pruning.
|PRUNING SHEAR CHARACTERISTICS||C35|
|Weight of the shears||1.6 lbs|
|Blade opening||2.2 in|
|Cutting diameter||1.4 in|
|Sound power level** (LWA) (dB)||74|
|Sound power level** (LWA) (dB)||63|
|Power supply voltage (V)*||43.2|
|Motor speed (rpm)||23,000|
|Pruning shears length (in.)||10.4 in|
|Dimensions of the oval-shaped handle (h*w) (in.)||10.4 in|
*Triaxial vector sum, determined in accordance with EN 62841-1. **Uncertainty of K=3·dB.
|Max. power (W)||865|
|Average service life (cycles)||800|
|Charging time to 100% (h)*||9|
|1A fast charging (h)||4.5|
* depending on storage conditions/charge/use